Tampa Theatre’s lobby and auditorium’s orchestra level are fully accessible for patrons with mobility issues:
- Wheelchair spaces and companion seating are available on a first-come, first-served basis for all general-admission films and live events.
- For reserved-seating events, please call the Box Office at (813) 274-8286 if you need assistance in choosing your seats.
- Many aisle seats are equipped with swing-away armrests to facilitate transfer from a wheelchair, and are marked with the International Symbol of Access. Please ask any Tampa Theatre employee if you need assistance in locating or operating those armrests.
- Accessible/companion restrooms are located in the rear of the auditorium on the orchestra level.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tampa Theatre does not have an elevator. The mezzanine and balcony levels are only accessible by stairs.
For our patrons with vision or hearing impairments:
- Assistive listening devices are available for all film screenings
- Audio description and closed-captioning devices are available for any film encoded with captions and audio narrative capacities
- Devices are available at the concessionss stand
- Thank you to an anonymous donor and the Florida Medical Clinic Foundation of Caring for the generous gifts that helped Tampa Theatre acquire this technology!