Concessions/Bartender/Patron Services (PT)
Resumes will not be reviewed or considered, unless accompanied by a Tampa Theatre Application and Availability sheet. (See bottom of page)
General description of responsibilities:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and customer service-oriented environment for our patrons
- Ticket sales in the Tampa Theatre Box Office
- Serving as a Ticket Taker/ Greeter at the Tampa Theatre doors
- Concession Stand sales, cash handling, cleanliness, and equipment operation
- Beer, wine, and liquor sales
- Stocking and conducting weekly inventory of Concession Stand items
- Maintaining restroom cleanliness and standards
- Enforcing house safety policies and emergency procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Tampa Theatre Management
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum of three months’ cash handling experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to write and speak English fluently
- Strong math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a customer-centered environment
- Ability to consistently display a positive, friendly, and energetic attitude and appearance
- Must be available evenings, weekends and holidays
- Comfortable working in a small ticket booth for extended periods of time
Additional preferred (but not essential) qualifications:
- Background in retail, box office, or theater / event venue.
- Experience with Point of Sale systems
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Reports to: Anthony J Gonzalez (Senior House Manager)
This position has a starting hourly rate of $10.00. The employee will work 6-20 hours a week on a schedule that entails mainly evenings, weekends and holidays. Shift lengths range from 2-10 hour days. The exact schedule from week to week may vary depending on the Theatre’s event schedule.
If interested, fill out and submit an application and applicant availability sheet at the Tampa Theatre Box Office, located at 711 N. Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602, or submit via email to Human Resources.
Tampa Theatre’s policies and practices are consistent with all federal and state legislation. We take steps to promote equal opportunity in all aspects of employment for all qualified persons, regardless of their race, creed, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, or veteran status.
Resumes will not be reviewed or considered, unless accompanied by a Tampa Theatre application and availability sheet.