YOU OUGHT TO BE IN PICTURES
Just in time for senior pictures and holiday cards, the historic Tampa Theatre is offering an exclusive opportunity to use the historic landmark as the background for your next family photo shoot! While the majestic movie palace remains closed in the face of the pandemic, its grand staircases, ornate archways, soaring stage and star-lit sky provide countless settings for unique portraits.
THE HOUSE SPECIAL
Spend 90 minutes shooting with Tampa Theatre’s house photographer, Jeff Fay. Jeff’s experience and expertise in shooting the magnificent 1926 landmark means he knows all of the best spots to capture your perfect picture!
- Marquee Package: Ideal for memorializing those once-in-a-lifetime moments like bridal portraits and senior pictures, the Marquee Package includes:
- Flexibility in scheduling your shoot
- A customized message on the movie palace’s historic marquee as one of your backgrounds
- Sharable gallery of your proofs, sponsored by CROOW Stock
- Full-resolution digital files of your edited photos
- Your choice of a 16×20” or 20×24” heirloom photographic print mounted on fiber-based matboard
- $1,000 donation
- Peacock Package: Perfect for capturing those precious family memories for holiday cards and grandparent gifts, the Peacock Package includes:
- Opportunity to schedule your shoot on select dates, including: Saturday, Sept. 26; Thursday, Oct. 8; and Sunday, Oct. 18
- Sharable gallery of your watermarked proofs, sponsored by CROOW Stock
- Full-resolution digital files of your five favorite photos
- Your choice of one 11×14” or two 5×7” heirloom photographic print mounted on fiber-based matboard
- $500 donation
Tampa has many incredible photographers, and we understand that you may have a favorite. The Bring Your Own Photographer option allows you to spend 90 minutes shooting with the professional photographer of your choice.
We’ll make sure the building is looking her best and give the photographer a half-hour head start to scout locations and set lighting levels to their preference before your shoot begins. $250 donation
To schedule a You Ought To Be In Pictures portrait session, contact Tampa Theatre Box Office Manager Dawn Kidle at email@example.com to make your donation and schedule your shoot.
You Ought To Be In Pictures portrait packages are meant for personal use. If you are interested in booking the Theatre for a commercial photo or video shoot, let Dawn know and she can help you with that as well!
You Ought To Be In Pictures is sponsored by CROOW Stock